Whether you are a teen, a professional, or a stay at home mum. Having a flawless, radiant face can boost your confidence levels. With Cathy’s makeup classes Sunshine Coast, you can learn how to dress yourself up for a special event, an evening party, a family get together, or for that special dinner.
With Cathy’s experience she can teach you those insider tricks that will help you dress yourself up like a pro. Makeup is a tricky process but she will teach you the basics thoroughly so that you can apply your own makeup confidently.
She follows a step-by-step approach and makes learning easy for everyone. She offers one-on-one lessons or you can get a couple of friends together and have a group lesson. Keeping the groups small, insures you all can receive the personal attention that you are needing.
Cathy is very friendly and will be glad to answer all your queries. From routine makeup to evening makeup and special occasion makeup; she will teach you the right approach that you should take for different occasions. Her makeup classes Sunshine Coast are highly helpful for anyone wishing to learn how to enhance their natural features or for professionals who need to look their best everyday at work.
Some of the major aspects that she has included in her makeup classes Sunshine Coast are:
- How to conceal dark spots, dark circles, pimples, and other flaws in your skin
- How to choose the right shades according to the tone of your skin. This is very important part of makeup. Choosing right shades help you achieve a natural look.
- How to correctly apply foundation, concealers, powder, lipsticks, eye liner, etc.
- Contouring and highlighting techniques
- How to do eye makeup. This covers everything; from natural eye makeup for a formal event to smoky eye makeup for evening parties.
- How to take care of your skin while using makeup
- How to make your makeup last longer
She will also give you a booklet that will help you recall the tricks that you will be learning during your classes.
To know more about her makeup classes Sunshine Coast, get in touch with Cathy at 07 5442 3970.